Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Sound Track of My Life

So first things first, I need to stop listening to music at work; either that or find some music that's upbeat. I feel like rap is a little inappropriate but it's the only thing I can think of that won't turn me into a sappy, depressed puddle in my cubicle. Now I love a good, upbeat country song but you type any good singer/band or song into pandora.com and sooner of later the love songs start playing. I've never been the kind of girl who needs to have a boyfriend and for quite a while now I haven't had one but lately I'm just kind of loney. I know I need to just get out there and not worry about it but I think I might be just a little bit obsessed. My mom keeps telling me that it will happen when I least expect it but since I've never expected it that route doesn't seem to be working so unitl I can figure some things out I need to stay away from love songs. Except for my new fav song, "Whatever it is" by my new fav band, Zac Brown Band. There's just something about this song that makes me super happy. I'll try to post it if my computer lets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment