Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First off thanks to my roomie over at ajapanesesoutherngirl for the award, I don't know if I really deserve it but thanks for the props!



I'm also supposed to explain what I like about blogging so here it goes...it's a great way to get my ideas out there. I've always been the kind of person who has racing thoughts and I definitely tend to stress out and over-analyze things so blogging has been a good way to organize all my ideas. Along with explaining why I enjoy blogging I'm supposed to give this award to someone but the person I want to give it to is a slacker (you know who you are). All my friends' have awesome blogs though!

In other news I'm sure most people watched the season premier of Jon & Kate Plus Eight and all I can really say about it was it was heart-wrenching to watch those kids. Although Kate said that none of the children are aware of what's going on you know that Mady and Cara have to have an idea that something is not right. I just hope for all their sakes Jon & Kate can work something out.

After a very relaxing Memorial Day weekend thanks in part to the rainy/overcast weather I'm well rested and excited for this 4 day work week. The roomies and I are going tomorrow to our new house to sign all the paperwork so I can move in on June 1st. I'm so excited to start buying things to decorate my room and the rest of the house! Plus I'm one step closer to going home and getting my bed...24 days and counting until I can lose the air mattress. Then Friday I'm heading down to HHI for the weekend with one of my fav families for a little beach time. I'm pretty sure this week is going to fly by and that's darn exciting!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new house! there's nothing like being in your own bed!!

    ReplyDelete